Social Media Strategy and Execution
The proper and effective use of Social Media is to build community, conversation and relationships with your audience. There are significant opportunities to achieve gains within this medium. Currently clients are missing most social components, thereby forfeiting opportunities to engage clients, prospects and fans. Furthermore, there are significant opportunities to optimize existing marketing and branding efforts to leverage the social components to attract additional prospects, customers and revenue.
Some of the activities that will be included in the programs are:
- General Social Media Strategy and Social Integrated Marketing consulting.
- Formal Analysis of current marketing deployment, Social strategy development and integration.
- Development and execution of a social content strategy
- General text, photo, video and other posts to Social Media umbrella sites.
- General compilation and coordination of client news, events, community involvement postings within Social Media umbrella sites.
- Social Media cross pollination and marketing integration plan and execution, ensuring all client channels are integrated and draw on one another toward social media.
- Social Media Advertisements
- Google Advertisements.
- Google Search Ads.
- Display Ads.
- Facebook Advertisements.
- Fan Acquisition Ads.
- Website Click Ads.